Wednesday 24 February 2016

This week so far

Wednesday 24th February 

Monday 10.2 miles around town in 1hr 38 mins 9.41 pace, pleasant sunshine afternoon run.

Tuesday hard spin session down the gym.

Wednesday 11.13 miles on my Seaton to Fountains Head Inn run, glorious day, but freezing cold especially on Beer head just over 2 hrs!  no Kettlebells tonight I have decided to give it a rest for a couple of weeks, it seems to aggravate my Ham string and an old broken wrist injury from my teens!!!

Thursday Bikeability at Somerton followed by spin session in the evening

Friday rest day

Saturday will be a short [3-4 miles]  slow run 

Sunday I hope to get a 15 mile run on the Quantocks, weather permitting as it might yet snow  on Friday!!!

I still need to get the miles in though as my longest run is still only 12.1 miles, thats only just over 2 hours,  I need to know I can at least run for 4-5 hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment