Sunday 13 April 2014

Sunday 13th April

Beautiful day today, managed to get on my bike and do a 50 mile road ride. Once again heading over Ham, North Curry, Athelney, Langport, Muchelney, Hambridge, Curry Mallet, Hatch Beachamp and returning over Broadway and Crock st. I did take some flapjack this time, so as not to repeat last time. Went well, to say no biking for over a week, felt strong on the final hills of the day. Things are looking ok for the New Forest Audax at the end of the month.

Two other things from this week., I picked up my new replacement Speedcross 3 shoes from Cotswold at Darts farm.  So glad I took them back, well done Salomon and Cotswold for a quick decision, design hasnt changed, so will be back again after a short time(if I keep them?)The second was, whilst in Wales got a chance to use my fajllraven 25litre Funas rucksack I won in the Great outdoors article writing competition as a runner up, last year. I was impressed, very comfortable, good size.

No comments:

Post a Comment